Quick Clean Challenge #1


Hello, and welcome back!  Are you ready for the first Quick Clean Challenge?  I hope you are! 

The first challenge sounds very easy and, in theory, it really is.  The challenge comes, at least for me in just remembering to DO it.   So, here it is:

Challenge #1: When moving from one room or area of your home to another, stop and take a quick visual inventory before you leave that area.  Is there something that belongs in another room?  Are you going to that room?  Is it something that can be put in it's proper place quickly?  Then DO it. Is there something else that needs to be done before you leave that room that can be done quickly?  Then DO it.  

Its as simple as that. 

Let me know how it goes for you and I'll check back with you all in a week to relate my own progress.  


No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin