Busy, Busy, Busy...

I'll bet you were wondering where I have been.  I apologize for the lack of posts as of late.  I have been working on a new pattern that is due to be released soon.  I've been ironing out fit issues and redrafting and redrafting... but... here's a little sneak peek.  We are still working on a fit issue in the neck... but I'm loving this skirt!

I give you "The Trumpet Flower Dress".



The dress is inspired by one of my childhood memories.  I remember playing with trumpet flowers in my cousin's back yard in Alabama one summer.  Turning them upside down and pretending that they were ballerinas.  I wanted to create a skirt that was reminiscent of that.  This pattern is due to be released before the end of the month.  More on that later.

I've also been working on a new website.  I have a bit more work to do there before it is ready to go, but it is inching along.  Once it is up and running I will be closing my Big Cartel shop.  I just won't need both and the new site will be more full featured.

I'd love to know what has been keeping you busy!
Until next time, Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin