Estherlyn's Jumper: Using the Applique Shapes - The Flower Shape

Goodness, has it really been a week since my last post!  It's been a bit of a busy week for me so I apologize for the lack of posts.  I promise I have some fun posts planned for the future.  I had a fun little photo shoot with three little beauties last week for an upcoming series, so be on the lookout for that coming up in September.

Are you mashing along with Ajaire this month?  If so, I have good news for you!  I have renewed the discount codes for my Estherlyn's Jumper at Etsy and my Big Cartel shop and the price is still reduced at Craftsy.  The code is MASHUP and will be in effect through the last day of August.  There is still plenty of time to join in the fun!

Last week I showed some ideas for using the heart shape that comes with the Estherlyn's Jumper pattern.  This week I have some ideas for the flower shape to show you.  Hopefully these will get your creativity going and you will come up with your own ideas.

First of all some ideas using the flower shapes just as they are.  You can use them individually or you can layer them together.


My favorite designs use an added center.  You could use a button, a yo-yo, or maybe a small circle, or maybe an embroidered center.  I think a running stitch in a spiral in the center would be cute. Again, you can layer them if you like.  The layering can be centered or not centered, I think it is fun either way. The choices are really up to you.  








I hope that these have given you some ideas all your own to use on your jumper.  If you make one I'd love to see you share your creation on the MCM Studio Designs Facebook Page, and don't forget to blog about it and share the link at Ajaire's blog.

Until next time,
Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin