The Testers Have Been Testing!

Photo credit Dotta Sews Dress sewn in cotton voile

It's been a bit of a bumpy ride and I have a lot more work to do, but I thought I'd share a few of the tester photos of my first pattern, Estherlyn's Jumper.  I am so thankful for my testers and all of the
hard work that they have put in to help make a good pattern into a great one.  I can't wait to be able to share it with you, but that will have to wait just a bit longer.


 I just love this little patriotic one by Georgia Anderson of Georgia's Geornal

Rachel Maxwell of The Sewing Library stitched up this sweet rendition in denim and polkadots

Char Anderson added a fun little heart shaped patch pocket to hers. 


Fenna Bredenhof of Fabulous Home Sewn made this lithe 3 month size for her precious new babe. 


My good friend, Amanda Jean of Crazy Mom Quilts ventured into the realm of garment sewing with this version for her sweet girl. 


Sara Soares of Made by Sara chose a lovely yellow and white floral for hers.  

And these polka dot buttons on Patsy Butterworth's version have me tickled pink! 

Catherine Silling chose a combination of seersucker and cotton for hers. 

Red and green ladybugs trimmed with lace were Alyssa Sorenson's choice.  



 Kimberly Payne's (The Nest Creations) daughter is quite slender so Kimberly chose to make a slightly smaller size and wear it as a tunic. 


I'm still waiting on a few people to finish up and a few more pictures to come in. I'll share more of them when they come in. 

I am reworking the shoulders a little bit and also the length.  I'm also including instructions for a partial lining as well as a full lining.  I also will need to add just a little to the hem allowance.  So I have some work cut out for me.  The pattern won't release until next week at the earliest which is later than I had hoped, but all the revisions will make for a better pattern in the long run.  

I already have ideas for the next couple of things that I want to create as patterns.  I have an idea for a top that would be suitable for tweens and early teens, and a very girly, ruffled dress that would be perfect as a flower girl dress. 

As always, until next time, 
Happy Sewing! 



2 comments:

JJ said...

It's a great pattern, Linda! I wish you all the best!

Happy Room Diana said...

I hope to be able to buy this pattern as soon as it is available. My two granddaughters would love it.

Only just found your www site or I would like to have asked to be a tester. Maybe next time you are looking for testers.

Follow on Bloglovin